All references to ”our,” “us,” “we”, or “company” within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Lemon Hart & Son (“LH&S”), its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates. We endeavor to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy Statement to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into, and part of the Terms & Conditions, which govern your use of the Site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set out below. We may need to update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version. Changes to the Privacy Statement are noted here: Date last revised: 04.04.18
LEGAL PURCHASE AGEYou must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age or market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files or flag such personal information and retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is not used any further.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. It does not include aggregated information that does not allow you to be identified, nor does it include business contact information such as your name, title, business address, and business phone number.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou can decide what personal information you provide to us. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information (for example, by choosing to opt in or opt out of receiving special promotional offers). You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the Site, fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; request us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the Site or take advantage of a promotion. You have the opportunity to decide whether or not to receive communications from us, except communications required by law or to administer any transaction requested by you, at any point where we request information about you. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- Traffic monitoring, e.g.: the IP address from which you access the Site the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site the date and time of your access to the Site the pages you visit the internet address of the website from which you accessed the Site
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- To customize or personalize your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name.
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
- To monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
- Marketing Communications.
- Marketing analysis.
- Transactional purposes.
- Third-party offers.
- Public (or Interactive) areas of our websites.
- Sale or Transfer.
- Legal purposes.
- our service providers and sub-contractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- a person or entity, including our affiliates, to whom disclosure is required in order to fulfill one or more of the purposes described above under “Purposes for Collecting Personal Information”;
- a person who, in our reasonable judgment, is providing or seeking the information as the authorized or appointed legal agent of the subject individual; or
- any third party with your consent or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.